Foscam FI9900P 2.0Mega Pixel H.264 (outdoor camera)
1080P Bullet Security Camera with New Sleek Appearance
Order Foscam Waterproof Junction Box for neat cable management Product page
The perfect combination of technology and aesthetics FI9900P is designed with high-end appearance, lasting durability and first-rate quality.
Improved Infrared Technology for Better Night Vision
FI9900P is equipped with 30 IR-LEDs to ensure the clear pictures, especially in dark. Clearer night vision offers you reassurance in terms of preventing security threat
What can I do with the Cozify Hub and camera?
- Watch live video wherever you are and whenever you want
- Create new set of rules, like start recording when movement, fire or water is detected. *
- Set the camera to record when door bell rings or door is opened. *
(*=Requires Cozify camera service, read more...)
To connect the camera with Cozify Hub, all you have to do is to initiate the device pairing process, type in camera administrator user id and password, name the camera and set the room. That's it. Easy and straightforward.
Get more out of your camera with Cozify camera service
With only 9,90€ / month, you will get support for three live cameras and 2.5GB disk space to store your video clips (requires Cozify Hub). Read more...
Note: To start recording when movement is noticed, requires external motion sensor. Motion sensor built into the camera is not currently supported.
- 2.0 Megapixel HD Waterproof IP Camera
- Excellent to be used outdoors
- Wifi / LAN connection
- 30 IR LEDs On/Off Auto Switch, night visibility up to 20 meters
- 102 degree viewing angle
- Easy to setup and install
- Automatic firmware updates directly with Cozify
Watch live video
Turn on the camera whenever you want and wherever you are
Works with Cozify Hub
Start recording when movement, fire or water is detected. Or when doorbell rings or door is opened. (Recording requires Cozify camera service. Read more...)
|Diagonal angle of view||118°|
|Horizontal view angle||106°|
|Water proof||IP66 (fits for outdoors use)|
|Operating humidity||10%~80% non-condensing|