1. Identity and contact details of data controller
- Cozify Oy
- Linnoitustie 4 B
- VAT number:
2. Name of personal data fileCozify Oy customer register.
3. Purpose of use of personal dataPersonal data shall be processed for the purposes of administration, maintaining and improving Cozify Oy services as well as for the purposes of customer communication, including also potential direct marketing.
Person can forbid data usage for marketing purposes by sending a notifiction to us.
4. Contents of the file
- Name, address, language, phone number, email address
- Invoicing details
- Contractual relation related details, like list of purchased services and products, service start and end dates, and sales details
- User name
- Direct advertising and other marketing related permissions and denials
- Other information provided by the person
5. Regular sources of personal dataLikely situations personal data becomes available for Cozify Oy include, but are not limited to registration for services, subscription to newsletters, visiting our websites, purchasing products and services, and otherwise through use of Cozify Oy services where personal data is required for use and or participation.
Cozify Oy may supplement your data with data received from third parties in connection with demographic, advertisement, market and other analytics surveys or services.
Cozify Oy may use third parties to process personal data on Cozify Oy behalf and in according to Cozify Oy instructions. Cozify Oy is not liable for the acts and omissions of these third parties, except as provided by mandatory law.
7. Principles of data securityAccess to personal data is restricted only to situations necessary for the purpose of the data processing. Access to personal data is granted on need basis only.
Cozify Oy follows generally accepted industry standards and maintains reasonable safeguards to attempt to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information in Cozify Oy's possession.
8. Rights of customersA customer has the right to check his/her personal data stored in Cozify Oy customer register. Cozify Oy is entitled to invoice reasonable costs from the person, in case information is requested more often than once a year.
A customer also has the right to demand rectification and/or deletion of his/her personal data to the extent the data is considered erroneous, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete.
A customer may deny Cozify Oy use of his/her personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Any requests regarding the above stated rights are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following mail address:
Linnoitustie 4 B